Freight at Your Fingertips
XPO Connect™ is “carrier central” – a flexible, easy-to-use online platform. Once you register, a single login gives you access to an entire toolbox to manage your capacity: bids, requests, counteroffers, load assignments, documents and payments.
Find and book loads on the digital load board using intuitive self-service tools, search filters and preference settings.
Reduce empty miles in one click with the "Plan Next Move" feature, which finds backhauls near your destination to increase your income.
Gain visibility and control by using the key engagement metrics, team tracker tool and other features in your personal dashboard.
Book Loads Easily from the Road
The free Drive XPO™ app is your key to competing for freight from the road and reducing deadhead miles.
Join the thousands of savvy drivers, owner-operators and small fleet carriers who use the app to book loads on the go.
· Search for available loads on XPO’s free load board
· See load prices
· Negotiate rates by placing bids and managing counter-offers
· Immediately buy loads
· XPO Carrier Rewards: Save big on fuel and earn monetary rewards along the way.
· View detailed information about loads you’ve booked
· Send GPS tracking updates when moving XPO loads for fewer check calls
· Manage your fleet and dispatch drivers
· Easily find a backhaul home using the Get Me Home feature
· Filter for specially priced loads called Hot Deals
· Upload POD directly within the app for faster payment
XPO Carrier Rewards Program
Enjoy extra savings on fuel, receive bonuses and more.
Move more and earn more when you book loads on XPO Connect™. Our free XPO Carrier Rewards Program offers extra fuel discounts, anniversary bonuses, tier rewards and more along the way. It's all about putting more money in your pocket.
XPO takes pride in providing the highest level of service to customers. In order to move freight for XPO, please ensure your company meets the following requirements for XPO Connect™ registration and XPO Carrier Rewards:
- Active DOT number with interstate authority and valid MC number
- Carrier entity type that is authorized for "Property" and "Hire"
- A Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) Safety Rating of “Satisfactory,” “None” or “Not Rated”
- All required insurance policies, including:
- Commercial general liability coverage of at least $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 in aggregate
- Auto liability coverage of at least $1,000,000 per occurrence
- Cargo coverage of least $100,000
“The Drive XPO app helps decrease deadhead miles by locating the loads closest to me, and the quality of the loads is better.” – Forest, Driver
"If it wasn't for XPO, I wouldn't be where I am now." – Wes, Owner-operator
"XPO definitely helped our business grow especially working with our representative and building our business relationship throughout the years and develop trust." – Krystal, Owner