XPO Carrier Rewards
Save big on fuel, earn special bonuses, and more.
XPO Carrier Rewards is free and easy to join. Sign up for XPO Connect™ and start earning rewards automatically. Simply move XPO Connect™ loads each month and maintain a minimum carrier score. As you rise to higher rewards tiers, you’ll enjoy special bonuses along the way.
This is by far the best fuel card in the game. XPO always keeps us updated on the changes. Thank you to XPO for the time they put in and for helping my business.
Anytime you can save on anything for your business it is a blessing! If other carriers aren't taking advantage of the programs, they are simply throwing free money away.
Not sure what I would change about the XPO Carrier Rewards program. I belong to a couple other reward programs and XPO's fuel program is the best one out there. It saves me more money than any of the others, hands down.
XPO Awards Top Brokerage Carriers of 2021
A year ago, we started our Top Brokerage Carriers Award recognition after creating our Carrier Rewards program in late 2019.
XPO Awards Top Brokerage Carriers of 2020
Lou announces XPO's inaugural brokerage carrier award celebration
XPO Fuel Card Program
Save on Fuel Nationwide
Accepted at over 9,000 stations in North America
Flexible Options to Get Paid Faster
2-day, 7-day or 15-day
Maintenance and Tire Discounts
With exclusive partnerships, get great discounts on maintenance, tires and labor, plus roadside assistance.
Partnership with NAWP provides 3rd party insurance to carriers.*
Save on Maps, Navigation, Road Travel, and Trip Planning
Discounts on leading technology.
Save $20 on Bluetooth Headsets
Top-rated Headsets from Blue Tiger
Hands-free, industry-leading noise cancellation
Join the Sustainability Movement for Carriers
From electrification to alternative fuel tax credits and green trucking accessories, there is something for all.
REWARDS PROGRAM DETAILS
Carrier Score: Based on On-time Pickup and Delivery, Low Bounce Rate, and Auto-Tracking. Check your Connect Dashboard to learn more.
Fuel Savings: All carriers are eligible to apply XPO’s for Fuel Card Program through which they can save 40¢/gallon on average at participating stations. Rewards Program carriers can earn up to an additional 4¢/gallon on top of the regular savings.
Status Bonus: Carriers receive one-time reward credits when they enter a new rewards tier which can be used for loads booked online. Depending on their rewards program tier, carriers earn status credits of $50 each totaling up to $250. A maximum of one $50 credit can be used per load
Anniversary Bonus: Carriers receive a quarterly reward credit based on the tier the carrier reaches in that quarter. Depending on their rewards program tier, carriers earn credits of $50 each totaling up to $150. A maximum of one $50 credit can be used per load booked online in XPO Connect or Drive XPO.
View complete Terms and Conditions in XPO Connect™.
- Where can I see my bonus status? Log in now to check your rewards bonus status. In the right hand corner of the XPO Connect dashboard, you'll see your company name, carrier score and tier. Click here to view your bonus status.
- I've redeemed bonuses in the past, can I see past transactions? Yes! Once viewing your bonus status in XPO Connect dashboard, click 'View Summary' under 'Total Reward Credit Available'.
- How can I redeem my reward? When booking loads on XPO Connect™ or Drive XPO (iOS or Google Play) click the checkbox next to ‘Claim $50 From Reward Balance’.
- How many rewards may I redeem at once? Redeem rewards in $50 increments, one per load.
- Why did I receive this bonus? With the Carrier Rewards program, you're eligible to receive Status and Anniversary Bonuses. Status Bonuses are generated when you enter a new Rewards tier and book loads on XPO Connect™. Anniversary Bonuses are rewarded on the date you originally signed up for XPO Connect™